Data Protection Policy
Protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we use your personal data solely in compliance with the applicable legal requirements for data privacy. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we hereby inform you about how we process your data:
1. Personal data is processed in particular for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to
take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal entitlements in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. If the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data, such processing shall be legally subject to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
In accordance with Art. 13(1)(e) GDPR the following categories of recipients exist:
- Controller’s owners
- Funding providers and partners
- Social insurance institutions
- Third-party providers and service partners (e.g. development service providers, research partners, banks)
- Debt collection agencies, legal and tax consultants, and specialists in the assertion, exercise or defence of legal
- Auditing companies for compliance with accountability
- Courts for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements
2. Personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for
- the performance of a contract with the data subject or
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation (e.g. 7-year retention period as stipulated by the Austrian Commercial Code,
Austrian Federal Fiscal Law, various retention periods required by the funding providers) or
- the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
3. The GDPR affords data subjects the following rights with the exceptions as set out in the corresponding provisions:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR, especially the Austrian Data Protection
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) GDPR), provided that processing is based on consent, with effect for the
Any queries or requests for information relating to the GDPR should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer Google Analytics
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.